Saturday, August 15, 2015

What do you believe in?

In the news lately has been the struggles between a court clerk in Kentucky and processing marriage licenses for homosexual couples. Instead of going against God she chose to stop issuing licenses all together. The case is currently in an appeals process. As I was reading the comments on one of the posts, they said you have you're right to religious freedom, but you do not have the right to force it on to others. So here is my question to that statement, is not the same that they are pushing their non christian beliefs on Christians? I believe homosexuality is a sin and nothing will ever change that. I will not support ever. Now if a non christian says that I'm wrong and that I don't want to be on the wrong end of history are they not trying to change my beliefs to theirs? Because we all have to believe in something. Do you believe in Jesus, Allah, Buddha, or even yourself. Are you a self worshiper?  That is what I believe that most atheists and agnostics are. They are self worshipers. They follow what culture tells them is right and that is that. So if you think of it on that level are they not attempting to force their beliefs on Christians.  They don't want us to believe that God has called this a sin. Are they not attempting to force this on the Kentucky Clerk. My best advise for her would be not to fall into sin with this, but instead follow were God leads her and to have a servants heart. I'm proud of her stand for her belief and that she will not allow them to be swayed by the culture of this world, and as always remember to renew yourself with the Gospel everyday!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment